As a Financial Capability practitioner, you likely need, and certainly deserve, to:
- Retreat from the sometimes frenetic pace of serving others in a pandemic crisis;
- Reconnect with FPP Coalition Financial Capability peers from a broad variety of professional backgrounds and roles;
- Retool by tapping into the insights of leading-edge Guest Experts who will share in meaningful learning dialogue with Online Conference participants;
- Rejuvenate your head, heart and hands with relevant professional development to support your serving others at your best;
- Renew your commitment to the FPP Coalition Mission, To Elevate Financial Capability for All;
- Resurge from your engagement with peers and experts to support others as they move through the Financial Capability Continuum from Financial Crisis, to Stability and Security, on to Well-Being and Prosperity!
14th Annual FPP Coalition 2022 Financial Capability Training Conference and Retreat
This one-of-its-kind annual professional development event will be held Tuesday, May 31 – Friday, June 3, 2022, convening hundreds of Financial Capability practitioners from across the state and the country live, in person, to Learn, Influence, Connect and Partner!
Why Engage in the 14th Annual FPP Coalition 2022 Financial Capability Training Conference and Retreat?
Invest In Your Learning – With hours of inspiring plenary sessions, interactive Affinity Conversations facilitated by peer experts, and film shorts that will touch hearts, the 14th Annual FPP Coalition Conference and Retreat offers ample opportunity for you to grow in your professional development!
Influence Your Communities – As Financial Capability practitioners learn together, they gather knowledge, skills and insights that allow them to serve their communities at their best! You deserve that, and your neighbors in need in your community deserve it, too!
Seek Connection With Peers – Each participant experiences countless opportunities to engage with hundreds of professional peers who share a common goal—moving others from financial crisis to stability, security, well-being and prosperity. When like-minded professionals come together, great things happen!
Strike Partnership for Collective Impact – FPP Coalition Training Conference and Retreat participants convene seeking ways to collaborate with others from their own region, and from across Florida and the entire nation. Practitioners share their model practices and work together to generate exponential impact for others! It is so simple, yet true . . . we are Better Together!
Who Should Engage in the 14th Annual FPP Coalition 2022 Financial Capability Training Conference and Retreat?
You! If you are part of the movement of serving others to help them move from financial crisis to stability, security, well-being and prosperity, you will gain immensely by investing your time and energy to learn and grow at the 14th Annual FPP Coalition 2022 Financial Capability Training Conference and Retreat!
The annual gathering brings together leaders and practitioners of all levels representing non-profit organizations large and small, financial institutions, academic circles, for-profit organizations and government entities to work toward the FPP Coalition Mission, To Elevate Financial Capability for All!
Be a part of the movement! Your presence, your active engagement, and your support make the difference!