FPP Fifth Annual Online Conference:
"Together Again, In Harmony"
Thursday, February 11, 2021
9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Eastern
Convening in the FPP Zoom Room
Featuring the talented, rising performers representing HAPCO Music*Youth*Arts and the HAPCO Music Foundation!
More details regarding the Online Conference featured Facilitators and Guest Experts coming soon!
The link between one's financial "story" and their cyber activity is becoming stronger as technology expands even more into our everyday activities. With the added dependence on virtual connection for many that accompanied the pandemic, ensuring household or community Financial Stability and Security requires an in-depth awareness of Cyber Safety.
FPP Coalition powers the first Cyber Safety Virtual Forum that explores the Undeniable Link Between Cyber Safety and Financial Capability. Join your FPP Coalition peers and four Cyber Safety Guest Experts representing a diverse set of FPP partner organizations as we together engage in this unique learning format that includes:
Four brief "TedX-style Talks" from each of the Guest Experts (session descriptions below)
Four rapid small group "breakout" session conversations focused on a specific Open-Ended Conversation-Starter
Four moderated debrief of small group "breakout" session conversations with additional insights shared by each of the Guest Experts
Continued Q & A with all four Guest Experts to conclude the Virtual Forum
Register today to engage with your FPP Coalition Financial Capability practitioner peers to learn about the types of cybercrime, how to detect its presence, and practices to keep you, your data and your financial assets safe!
As a Financial Capability practitioner, you likely need, and certainly deserve, to:
- Retreat from the sometimes frenetic pace of serving others in a pandemic crisis;
- Reconnect with FPP Coalition Financial Capability peers from a broad variety of professional backgrounds and roles;
- Retool by tapping into the insights of leading-edge Guest Experts who will share in meaningful learning dialogue with Online Conference participants;
- Rejuvenate your head, heart and hands with relevant professional development to support your serving others at your best;
- Renew your commitment to the FPP Coalition Mission, To Elevate Financial Capability for All;
- Resurge from your engagement with peers and experts to support others as they move through the Financial Capability Continuum from Financial Crisis, to Stability and Security, on to Well-Being and Prosperity!