FPP is always open to exploring partnerships with any organization that shares goals common to the membership of the Partnership. Contact President and CEO, Bill Mills, at Bill@FPPCoalition.org or (321) 209-4FPP (4377) to discuss ideas on how FPP may serve you as you serve others who serve Floridians.
Support FPP through Grant Funding
Many FPP initiatives are wholly or partially grant-funded, including:
- Certified Practitioner in Financial Capability (CPFinCap)
- Financial Literacy Program “Train-the-Trainer” Preparatory Workshops
- Bank On Florida
- Bright Minds, Fresh Ideas Youth Financial Capability Initiatives
- National Academies Foundation (NAF) Future Ready Lab Summer Internship
- Capacity-Building for Non-Profit Leaders
- Emerging Leadership Development Series for Non-Profit Leaders
- Youth Financial Literacy/Edutainment Initiatives, such as Spondulics and the F5: FPP Financial Focus FilmFest
- And more!
Please consider which of these powerful initiatives stirs your passion, and choose to support its impact through grant funding. For more information on supporting FPP Coalition work through grant support, contact FPP at FPP@FPPCoalition.org.
Support FPP through Sponsoring Learning and Connection Events
FPP designs, coordinates, and facilitates numerous Learning and Connection events throughout the calendar year, including:
- FPP Annual Statewide Training Conference – This one-of-a-kind annual three-day event gathers hundreds of professionals from across Florida who share in the vision of FPP. To learn more about sponsorship of this event, visit www.FPPConference.com on the Support page.
- FPP Prosperity Regional Roundtables – These gatherings at strategic locations across the state bring community leaders together to focus on a specific topic. To learn more about these events, visit the FPP Roundtables page.
- FPP Virtual Sessions – Virtual Sessions, or webinars, highlight specific learning topics relevant to FPP members and practitioners serving the well-being and prosperity needs of Floridians. To learn more about these monthly offerings, visit the FPP Virtual Sessions page. To access content from past FPP Virtual Sessions, visit the Member Resources page.
- FPP Annual Online Conference – This half-day virtual conference focuses on a specific topic, and brings together many guest experts who share their knowledge and insights with FPP members and Online Conference participants. To learn more about this annual event, visit the FPP Online Conference page.
- FPP Spondulics – If you look up the current definition of financial edutainment, then you will see Spondulics! Spondulics is the first-of-its-kind financial edutainment platform that focuses on elevating financial capability for all. We are looking for new content providers/podcasters that have a passion for financial education, create engaging content, and can amplify our mission! Please contact Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to join this exciting initiative.
- FPP Financial Focus FilmFest – This first-of-its-kind event showcases brief films and videos that help others develop their financial literacy. The event is held in conjunction with the Annual Statewide Training Conference. To learn more about sponsorship for this event, visit www.FPPFilm.com at the Support page.
Please contact Bill Mills, President and CEO, at Bill@FPPCoalition.org to discuss support of any of the above options.
Support FPP through Partnering to Serve Specific Projects/Events/Initiatives
Have an idea and seek a partner to help you bring it to life? Connect with FPP at FPP@FPPCoalition.org to explore how FPP can serve your organization’s needs and wishes to generate a more significant impact for communities and households in Florida!
Support FPP with In-Kind Donations
In-kind donations can make a dramatic difference when bringing events and initiatives from the planning to the execution phase. Products and services, meals, snacks or beverages for Learning and Connection events, learning materials, equipment, and anything that can help gatherings become low investment/high return, thereby placing the greatest percentage of resources toward positive outcomes for Floridians!
Support FPP with Gathering Space/Event Support
FPP often meets at spaces in cities across Florida. Doing so requires adequate, welcoming space to accommodate partners and members who choose to engage in person to explore ways to collaborate and generate a positive impact.
If you have a space or are aware of a partner’s space in your community open for use at low/no cost, please contact FPP@FPPCoalition.org as initiatives and gatherings visit your city.
Other Ideas to Support FPP and its Thousands of Members Across Florida?
A fresh idea not listed above? Let’s talk. FPP is always open to exploring partnerships that lead to better outcomes for Floridians. Contact FPP@FPPCoalition.org to discuss.