Money Habitudes® has a new and exciting opportunity for a part time financial program associate. We are looking for great people who have a growth mindset and a passion for helping others. If you are looking to be a part of a vibrant growing startup, love personal finance, technology, and enjoy helping people, we’d like to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will have an interest and some experience in financial behaviors and psychology. This position will be the first staff position for MH, so we are looking for some one who can wear many hats and is comfortable in a get it done, scrappy environment.
Candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 1 years of financial services experience.
- Previous experience utilizing CRM software to track and manage sales opportunities.
- Demonstrated record of proven sales ability and client service abilities.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft products.
- Strong interpersonal skills and decision-making ability.
- Effective and professional communication and organization skills.
- Ability to manage multiple phases of the process.
- Passionate about serving clients to positive impact their financial wellness.
- Completed course work in Financial Therapy or AFC or CFEI certification preferred