FDIC and National Collaborative for Digital Equity Host Webinar Series on “Connecting States’ Financial, Economic, and Digital Inclusion Initiatives”
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and the National Collaborative for Digital Equity (NCDE) are hosting a series of webinars, Connecting States’ Financial, Economic, and Digital Inclusion Initiatives. This series brings together state and national leaders in digital, financial and economic inclusion, as well as leaders for under-represented communities. The webinar seeks to spur sustained collaboration in developing and implementing state plans for digital equity in support of economic opportunity.
- Tom Finn, President, AVID Products
- Dr. Gerry Hanley, Executive Director, SkillsCommons
- Mike Logan, Senior Vice President, Bluum
- Dr. Robert McLaughlin, Bank On New Hampshire/National Collaborative for Digital Equity
- Bill Mills, President, Florida Prosperity Partnership
- Sarah Segrest, Vice President of Community, VirBELA
- Terry Lee, Community Affairs Specialist, FDIC
Wednesday, November 2, 2022 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM ET
Webinar, Webex, registration information below.
Who should attend:
Financial institutions, Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs), state digital, financial and economic inclusion leaders, non-profit organizations, foundations, community-based organizations, federal, state and local government, and other interested stakeholders.
To register online, click Register and fill out the needed information. You will receive a confirmation email once completed.
If you have any questions about the event, please email Terry Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.