December 5, 2021
As we approach the end of the 2021 calendar year, this means our students are gearing up for their first round of competition scheduled for early 2022. With a new competition season upon us, we are reaching out to our mighty volunteers for some support. We currently have two awesome opportunities available
- Volunteer Role: Business Coach. As a coach you will work one-on-one with a student business to help them strengthen various aspects of their business canvas and pitch deck, hone financials and marketing plans, practice presentation skills, and work through other individual challenges.
- # of Volunteers Needed: at least 4 (one per business)
- Student Business Area of Interest:
- Financial Planning (female mentor preferred),
- Environmental technology, and
- Bridal Dresses/Fashion
- Coaching Session Dates:
- Tuesday, December 14, 2021
- Thursday, January 13, 2022
- Thursday, January 27, 2022
- Thursday, February 10, 2022
- Friday, February 25, 2022
- Time: 12:30pm – 1:30pm EST
- Location: Virtual (Zoom link will be provided). School is based in Miami
- How to Register: email Victor (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the business you would like to work with.
- Know Someone who can be a great business coach? Feel free to share this information with your network. We always welcome new volunteers to our community. Individuals who are interested in joining our volunteer community can email me at email@example.com.
- Volunteer Role: Judge. Judges are tasked with reviewing the submissions and providing evaluation based on the NFTE World Series of Innovation Challenge rubric. Each submission will be evaluated by multiple judges to ensure parity and all scores will be averaged to establish the ranking of entries and determine the ten finalists.
- # of Volunteers Needed: 150
- Date Range: Monday, January 10, 2022, through Friday, January 21, 2022, at 11:59 PM.
- Time Commitment: 2-3 hours total, remote self-pace between the dates listed above.
- Location: Virtual asynchronous opportunity.
- Registration Link: Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship | 2021-2022 NFTE World Series of Innovation First Round Judging
In the case that these two opportunities do not work with your calendar, no worries. We will be sending our Spring/Summer 2022 Save the Date Volunteer Engagement Calendar soon. We look forward to having you part of our team in 2022.