October 25, 2021
If you’re an aging or disability service provider, watch this free webinar to learn about federal rental assistance tools. Many people with disabilities and older adults who are eligible have not applied, and you may be able to help the people you serve get rent relief. The webinar was held with the Administration for Community Living (ACL), in partnership with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, the U.S. Department of the Treasury, and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
- Vanessa Megaw, Senior Policy Analyst (Detail) Community Economic Development, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Per Olstad, Senior Advisor, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Mark Clark, President and CEO, Pima Council on Aging
- Travis Rash, MPA, Real Estate Consultant and Housing Policy Specialist, The Whole Person (TWP)
- Sunia Zaterman, Executive Director, Council of Large Public Housing Authorities (CLPHA)
The webinar aired on September 30, 2021, but due to high demand, registration closed quickly. Watch the webinar recording.