June 22, 2021
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency are hosting a bankers, lenders, non-profits, and local government webinar on supporting affordable housing in underserved and rural areas. Attendees will learn about recent studies and data that highlight the needs of underserved and rural areas. Attendees will learn about opportunities to support, foster and accelerate the growth of affordable housing opportunities in these areas.
- Ashon Nesbitt, Legal Director, Chief Programs Officer and Technical Advisor, Florida Housing Coalition
- Janice L. Lucas, Executive Director, LEAD Coalition, Panama City
- Gladys Cook, Disaster Housing Recovery and Resilience Director and Technical Advisor, Florida Housing Coalition
- Rusty Smith, Associate Director, Rural Studio, Front Porch Initiative, Supporting Home Building In Underserved Rural Communities
- Lisa Mifflin, District Community Affairs Officer, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Rhonda Little, Community Affairs Specialist, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
When: Tuesday, June 29, 2021 from 9:30 AM – 11:00 PM CT
Where: Webinar, WebEX, registration information below.
Who should attend: bankers, non-profits, local governments, and Community Development Financial Institution lenders interested in learning about partnership opportunities to support affordable housing in underserved and rural areas.
Registration Information: To register online, click REGISTER to complete the requested information. You will receive a confirmation email once completed.
Contact Information: If you have any questions about the event, please email Rhonda Little at firstname.lastname@example.org