June 22, 2021
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency are hosting a bankers, lenders, non-profits, and local government webinar on supporting affordable housing in Southwest Florida. Attendees will learn about opportunities to support, foster and accelerate the growth of affordable housing opportunities in these areas.
- Carina Guillard, Senior Vice President, Market Manager at Bank of America
- Marcia Davis, Executive Director, Housing Authority of the City of Fort Myers
- Joseph Bonora, President, Catalyst Community Capital, Inc.
- Frank Wells, President & Chief Impact Officer, Bright Community Trust
- Rhonda Little, Community Affairs Specialist, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Lisa Mifflin, District Community Affairs Officer, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
When: Thursday, July 22, 2021 from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM ET
Where: Webinar, WebEX, registration information below.
Who should attend: bankers, non-profits, local governments, and Community Development Financial Institution lenders interested in learning about partnership opportunities to support affordable housing in underserved and rural areas.
Registration Information: To register online, click REGISTER to complete the requested information. You will receive a confirmation email once completed.
Contact Information: If you have any questions about the event, please email Rhonda Little at firstname.lastname@example.org