March 26, 2021
We’re releasing Your Money, Your Goals tools that can help Spanish speakers manage their finances during the coronavirus pandemic.
You can download 11 tools in Spanish that can be printed and filled out on paper or downloaded and filled out on the computer. Here are just a few of the tools now available in Spanish:
- Prioritizing bills – If you can’t pay all your bills on time, this tool can help you prioritize which bills to pay first and helps you think through the impact of your choices.
- Bill calendar – This tool can help you keep track of when your bills are due and avoid late fees.
- Cutting expenses – This tool may spark ideas about how to cut costs and reduce expenses, so you can cover daily necessities.
You can also order free copies of our popular booklet: Want credit to work for you? Start with these steps.” This is a colorful, compact booklet with a selection of simplified tools from the Your Money, Your Goals toolkit that will help you:
- Order and review credit reports and dispute any errors that are found.
- Plan how to establish or build credit.
- Respond to identity theft.
You can find all of these tools and more on the CFPB’s Spanish-language website consumerfinance.gov/es.