February 5, 2021
Save the Date – Registration Link to Follow Soon!
When: Thursday, March 4, 2021
What: 2021 Education Transformation Through Service Learning…Learn It. Do It. Build It.
Where: Visual Webcaster platform
Time: 2:00pm -3:00pm EST
On behalf of Internal Revenue Service, Stakeholder Partnerships, Education & Communication (IRS-SPEC), we will be hosting our 2021 Educational Symposium and welcome your participation.
The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program offers high schools, colleges/universities the following:
- Service-learning experience
- Resume building/community service
- Way for students to earn volunteer hours
During the symposium you will hear presentations from current educational VITA partners about:
- How to incorporate a VITA curriculum into your school program
- How to utilize a Virtual VITA component
- Adding VITA as part of a club or organization
Registration information to follow! Mark your calendar today!