August 24, 2020
The Nation Council on Economic Education Presents the
CEE’s Financial Literacy & Economic Education Conference is the nation’s premier event for K-12 educators that want to integrate personal finance and economics into their classrooms. You will discover innovative ways to engage your students while networking with like-minded colleagues.
September 30 – October 2, 2020
Register by August 31 and save:$79 early bird; $99 thereafter
Here are the top 5 reasons to attend the Council for Economic Education’s 59th Financial Literacy and Economic Education Conference:
- IT’S VIRTUAL! The convenience and lower cost—no travel or hotel fees—of its virtual format allows you to attend no matter your location.
- Over 50 sessionsthat will provide actionable tactics to help you incorporate economics and financial literacy in your classes. View all the sessions here.
- Outstanding networking opportunities – virtually meet with other teachers and learn how they’re successfully teaching economic and financial literacy education for K-12 students.
- Gain valuable perspectives from our impressive roster of keynote speakers. You will hear from Kartik Athreya, EVP and Director of Research, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, Sharon Epperson, CNBC Senior Personal Finance Correspondent, Mellody Hobson, Co-CEO and President, Ariel Investments
- Affordable registration fee! Early bird registration discounts have been extended to August 31: K-12 teachers — $79 Early Bird; $99 thereafter