August 7, 2020
SEPTEMBER 30 – OCTOBER 2
The COVID-19 crisis, uprisings for justice, a major economic upheaval; it’s imperative that we come together to share best practices, explore community-based solutions, and galvanize around policies that promote financial security for those most impacted.
As someone dedicated to working on programs that deliver critical tax assistance to low- and moderate-income taxpayers, we invite you to join us at the 2020 Virtual Prosperity Summit, September 30-October 2.
The Summit addresses the entire range of moments that affect an individual’s or family’s financial well-being–savings for adults and children, homeownership, strategies to close the racial wealth divide, small business development and more.
Key sessions that may interest you include:
- Scaling Tax Prep with Partnerships & Technology
- Extending our Reach & Impact: Merging Tax Time and Public Benefits Access
- Moving from Crisis to Opportunity: Seizing this Historic Moment to Change our Tax System
- The Digital Divide and Economic Mobility
- Making Data Accessible: Using Interactive Data Platforms to Inform Policy and Structural Change
We look forward to connecting with you there!
Registration is only $289 and closes September 16.