May 6, 2020
Good afternoon community partners,
Based on your recent interest in sharing crucial messages regarding the Economic Impact Payment for individuals who are homeless I am sharing social media resources that can be posted at your discretion. I appreciate anything that can be done to share this information via social media. If you are able to post this information a confirmation would be greatly appreciated as the outreach efforts are captured for IRS reporting. I truly appreciate your assistance in sharing this important information. Have a safe week.
- Low-income Americans, including the homeless community, can use a free online tool
to receive Economic Impact Payments. See: www.irs.gov/nonfilereip #COVIDreliefIRS
- An #IRStool allows those who receive very little income to quickly and easily sign up
with #IRS for the Economic Impact Payment. www.irs.gov/nonfilereip #COVIDreliefIRS
- An #IRS online feature is designed for people with low incomes to sign up to get an
Economic Impact Payment; homeless Americans are urged to use this free tool:
- Homeless individuals can qualify to get an Economic Impact Payment, even if they don’t work.
But If they normally don’t file taxes, the only way to get a payment is to sign up with #IRS.
- Many homeless Americans qualify for an Economic Impact Payment. Those who don’t normally
file taxes have a quick and easy process to sign up with #IRS to get a payment: